How to Build a Brand on Instagram
You're not sure where to begin when it comes to creating consistent content that will keep your Instagram followers engaged. Let alone style your Instagram feed in a way that reflects your brand.
I've got you covered! Watch the video below for my top tips on how to build a brand on Instagram.
1. Layout your foundation with a content calendar. Determine ahead of time which topics and themes you want to post.
2. Sketch out a game plan. Layout a grid on a piece of paper and color code your different topics and themes to get a good visual.
3. Batch create and automate your posts. Set aside a block of time to focus on creating content for Instagram. This will save you time down the road so you don't have to stress to think about what to post last minute.
4. Use hashtags your ideal audience is using and searching for. Don't use hashtags related to your industry. Instead, use hashtags that represent your client's industry to increase the chance that they'll find you on Instagram.
5. Bring your biz besties together for an Instagram Squad. Often referred to as an Instagram Comment Pod, this group will comment and like on each others' posts to boost engagement on Instagram.
What do you struggle with when it comes to building and growing your brand on Instagram? Share with me in the comments below! I'd love to help you overcome those obstacles so your brand will be recognized more often on Instagram.