5 Reasons Your Brand Is Ineffective
Are you considering a rebrand? Before you do, check out the list below to see if your brand is or isn't working for you.
- You feel ashamed or embarrassed of your brand. Does your brand reflect your personal style? You DIY'd your logo and you're ready to make an investment and hand the reigns over to a professional.
- Your brand feels out-of-date. Your logo was designed YEARS ago and that font screams 2009.
- You're not attracting your ideal customer. You're putting in a ton of effort in marketing your services, but you just aren't seeing the pay off.
- You don't know your elevator pitch. When asked about your business, you can't easily describe what you do in 30 seconds or less.
- Your business has changed. You've grown, your business has grown, your services and audience have changed. It's time for a brand that reflects you and your offerings.
Have you decided it's time for a rebrand? Schedule a free phone consultation with me to talk about how we can elevate your brand to the next level. I'd love to hear from you!