How to Define the Perfect Niche
You're starting your new business, but wondering how to set yourself apart. It can be difficult trying to define your audience when there are so many opportunities available. Defining your niche is necessary in building a laser-focused business. Knowing your audience will help guide every decision you make. Here are a few tips for identifying your niche market.
- Identify your interests. What do you love to do? After all, you do want your business to be enjoyable!
- Discover your strengths. What are you good at doing? This question can be a little difficult to answer yourself. Ask those closest to you or take a strengths finder quiz.
- Determine your expertise. What do people often ask for your advice in?
- Name your muses. Who do you admire? What attracts you to them?
- Think outside the box. What is something that no one else is doing?
Knowing your niche is key in determining the purpose behind your business. This process is the meat-and-potatoes of your business, so spend some time to answer those tough questions authentically. Let me know what you come up with!